Win a StarKist Tuna Prize Pack & a $25 Target Gift Card!
Ends March 29, 2017.Official Rules
Keep snack attacks in check with tuna and more! Three (3) winners will each receive a $25 Target Gift Card and a StarKist Tuna Package filled with tasty tuna treats and swag! ($200 total value)
The lazy winter weather can hurt your excitement to meal prep and try new recipes — it’s hibernation season after all. Whether you’re on a health kick, getting ready for Lent, or just need a protein pick-me-up, StarKist has all the snacks and swag to help you wake up! In addition, enjoy a $25 Target Gift Card to load up on more protein-rich tuna treats from StarKist — plus perhaps some portable food containers to keep your snack creations within reach and fresh. Winners will also receive a StarKist Tuna Package to include the following items:
- Three (3) Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Three (3) Tuna Creation Ranch
- Three (3) Salmon Creations Lemon Dill
- Three (3) Salmon Creations Mango Chipotle
- Three (3) Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo
- Two (2) Hungry Girl Cookbooks
- One (1) StarKist Lunchbox/Cooler
- StarKist T-Shirt
- StarKist Sunglasses
- StarKist Phone Tripod
- Plush mini Charlie the Tuna
Check out this recipe for yummy Tuna Tostadas:
Makes 4 servings
- Four (4) (2.6-ounce) pouches Kid’s Creations Honey BBQ
- One (1) cup diced plum tomatoes
- Three (3) tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- Two (2) tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- One (1) tablespoon finely chopped jalapeño pepper
- One (1) tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 cup thinly shredded red cabbage
- 1 medium avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into 16 slices
- 2 ounces shredded reduced fat Monterey Jack cheese
1. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2. Combine the tuna, tomatoes, onion, cilantro, jalapeño pepper, lime juice, and salt in a medium bowl.
3. Brush both sides of each tortilla with the oil. Place on a large baking sheet and set in the center of the oven. Bake, turning once, until crisp and lightly browned, 9-10 minutes. Transfer tortillas to a wire rack to cool.
4. Place toasted tortillas onto each plate. Top with the cabbage, avocado slices, and tuna mixture. Sprinkle cheese over the top and serve immediately.