Win the 2018 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards Gift Bag from the Official Backstage Gift Lounge!
Ends March 4, 2018.Official Rules
Share This Prize With Someone You Know Via:
Nominate yourself to win this GRAMMY Awards Gift Bag! One (1) winner will receive the 2018 Official Backstage Gift Lounge 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards Gift Bag stuffed with celebrity favorites. (est. $2071 value)
No bad notes here, only a winner of a prize! Consider yourself just as talented and lucky as the 2018 GRAMMY Award nominees and winners by entering for a chance to win an Official Backstage Gift Lounge 60th Annual GRAMMY Awards Gift Bag filled with the products and services the music industry can’t be without. When will the 2018 GRAMMY Awards air? Tune in Sunday, January 28th on CBS! Read on to take a peek inside the gift bag:
- HAPPIEST TEE — Happiest Tee lets you celebrate your favorite destinations in style and luxurious comfort. Whether a celebration of your hometown, a memento from a fabulous vacation, or a gift for that friend with a passion for travel, a Happiest Tee is the perfect choice. Happiest Tee is proud to partner with the Stands fundraising community, which raises significant funds for worthy causes worldwide.
- Flores Lane sustainable luxury destination candles — Every city and neighborhood has its own characteristics that make up the vibe Flores Lane tries to replicate with their candles. Each candle is named after a different neighborhood and includes longitude and latitude coordinates, along with the blend contained inside.
- OXYGENETIX — A year’s supply of revolutionary Oxygenating Foundation (breathable formula that promotes healing and provides complete coverage) and Oxygenating Hydro-Matrix.
- COOK YOURSELF HAPPY: THE DANISH WAY by Caroline Fleming — Food, family, and Denmark, this inspirational cookbook celebrates the very best of Danish cuisine with over 100 delicious and authentic dishes written by Caroline Fleming, one of the leading stars of the reality TV show Ladies of London.
- CO2LIFT — CO2Lift by Lumisque is a state-of-the art carboxytherapy treatment mask, clinically proven to lift, hydrate, and rejuvenate the face, eyes, neck, and hands with immediate results and no downtime.
- CURLEE GIRLEE by Atara Twersky — Children’s book empowering young girls to love all their unique features.
- GOODKARMS — A plant for individuals to grow as a way of giving back.
- SOUNDBITES — Soundbites is a hearing preservation breakthrough, a safe, multipatented nutritional supplement developed at the University of Michigan Medical School. Swallow two Soundbites a day to keep irreplaceable inner ear cells healthy and protect your hearing. Hearing Health Science developed Soundbites to solve hearing loss for everyone, starting with musicians and music fans.
- THANKFUL — Creating a healthier, happier world. Scientific studies show that practicing mindful gratitude is the only way to consistently increase individual long-term happiness. Remind yourself of the people and things that you’re thankful for today and share them at #iamthankful4.
- UBER EATS – Gift card for up to $100 off Uber Eats, the easiest way to get the food you love delivered directly to you at Uber speed.
Photo credit: Getty images for NARAS